This bright red (warm) to maroon (cold) thermal jelly will be in action with the Halloween collection. This squishy jelly is filled with holo micfo glitters, UCC flakes in red-gold-green, tangerine flakes, red-green chameleon glitters and orange-gold crystal chameleon flakes. Shown with three coats. Glossy and matte top coats.
Inspiration: Pennywise & Eddie
Thermal: red (warm) to maroon (cold)
Additives: holo glitters, iridescent glitters, UCC flakes, crystal chameleon flakes
Finish: Slight texture
Opaque: 3 coats
- Avasarala - elegant and delicious with mixture of berries, champagne and vanilla
- Boardwalk Carnival - Salty sea breeze, candy apples, kettle corn and saltwater taffy
- Cauldron Cake - Blends of creamy marshmallow and burnt sugar settle into cocoa vanilla and smokey firewood.
- The Cuss Am I?! - fruity greens up top, with a heavy apple punch in the middle with a mixture of 3 types of apple, settles into a warm bourbon and a a touch of maple
- Eat Pie, Kill Demons- not your every day pie fragrance. Ripe banana and quince apple move to a delicious combination of pearberry and plantain leaves, with a pie crust, rummy base
- Salted coast fragrance - smooth and elegant blend of floral notes and salty highlights
- Small Town Throw Down - time to lay it on thick with all my favorite things. This fragrance starts a big punch of tea and lemons and apples, before it takes the afternoon off with wafts of chamomile, mint and honeydew. Then before you know its time to tear it up with a looooot of rum
See scent guide for inspirations and fragrance notes.
Every bottle is 15ml and comes 1-2 stainless steel balls for easy mixing and a flat brush for easy application.
If you choose to get a scent please note this will now be a 9-free. In addition, wait until polish is dry before you go sniffing it. The fragrance will come through once all is dry.
Ingredients: Nitrocelluose, Ethyl Acetate, Butyl Acetate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Ethyl Alcohol, Triphenyl Phosphate, and can include micas, lakes, glitter, oxides, aluminum powder, and titanium dioxides.
We do everything we can to represent the color of the polish as it is, but all monitors are different. These are hand mixed, with love and obsession, in small batches, while we use a recipe small variations can occur from batch to batch. For glossy finish I always use a top coat.
I am in no way, shape or form affiliated or own any part of IT, Pennywise or anything that Stephen King does just a big ole fandom head.