Get two of the most important elements to any good manicure. Your choice of base coat & Top Coat bundled together.
- 1000 Lives - tonka bean, jasmine, patchouli, vanilla
- Across The Universe - grapefruit, rhubarb, mint, lavender, rose, apple and vanilla
- Alien Cookie - cotton candy, pink grapefruit, blue raspberry bubblegum, shortbread
- Avasarala - elegant and delicious with mixture of berries, and vanilla champagne
- Boardwalk - Salty sea breeze, candy apples, kettle corn and saltwater taffy
- Covington - Madagascar vanilla, cedarwood, bourbon, musk, lemon, ***
- The Cuss Am I?! - apples, cinnamon, orange, bourbon, rum, butter, coconut, maple
- Don't I Know You - grape, peach, plum, sparkling citrus, rose, musk
- Eat Pie, Kill Demons- not your every day pie fragrance. Ripe banana and quince apple move to a delicious combination of pearberry and plantain leaves, with a pie crust, rummy base
- I Carried A Watermelon - juicy watermelon splashed with lemon lime spring water and sprinkled with cane sugar
- I’d Eat Peaches Everyday - mandarin, raspberry, coconut, peaches, plum, violet, fluffy marshmallow and smokey vanilla
- Orange Krush - orange, cherry, peach, pineapple and vanilla
- Risky Citrus - A dangerous dose of grapefruit and orchids
- Salted coast - smooth and elegant blend of orchid and salty highlights
- Two to Mango - Ripe mango, juicy lemons, and fresh raspberries, with wisp of pear, Madagascar vanilla, blonde sugar cane, and creamy whip
- You're Mine - blueberries, lemon, cane sugar, butter, baked cookie, warm vanilla
See scent guide for inspirations and fragrance notes.
Every bottle is 15ml and comes 1-2 stainless steel balls for easy mixing and a flat brush for easy application.
If you choose to get a scent please note this will now be a 9-free. In addition, wait until polish is dry before you go sniffing it. The fragrance will come through once all is dry.
Ingredients: Nitrocelluose, Ethyl Acetate, Butyl Acetate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Ethyl Alcohol, Triphenyl Phosphate, and can include micas, lakes, glitter, oxides, aluminum powder, and titanium dioxides.