“It ain’t my fault that I’m out here getting loose.”
I was late to get on the train, but my god Lizzo can belt it. That woman’s talent is breathtaking! Here we have polish inspired by her song Juice. This holo flake crelly has a little touch of everything. A deep purple base, packed with pink/blue shifting shimmer, scatterered holo and gold holo flakes and just a touch of orange highlight. Shown here with three thin coats and a glossy top.
Base: darkend purple, blurple
Highlight: pink to gold shimmer
Additives: scattered holo, flakes
- Avasarala fragrance - elegant and delicious with mixture of berries, champagne and vanilla
- Cauldron Cake - indulgent little number! Blends of creamy marshmallow and burnt sugar settle into cocoa vanilla and smokey firewood. Don't let the smoke scare you off, this scent is unbelievable
- The Cuss Am I?! - fruity greens up top, with a heavy apple punch in the middle with a mixture of 3 types of apple, settles into a warm bourbon and a a touch of maple
- Eat Pie, Kill Demons- not your every day pie fragrance. Ripe banana and quince apple move to a delicious combination of pearberry and plantain leaves, with a pie crust, rummy base
- Salted coast fragrance - smooth and elegant blend of floral notes and salty highlights
- Small Town Throw Down - time to lay it on thick with all my favorite things. This fragrance starts a big punch of tea and lemons and apples, before it takes the afternoon off with wafts of chamomile, mint and honeydew. Then before you know its time to tear it up with a looooot of rum
See scent guide for inspirations and fragrance notes.
Every bottle is 15ml and comes 1-2 stainless steel balls for easy mixing and a flat brush for easy application.
If you choose to get a scent please note this will now be a 9-free. In addition, wait until polish is dry before you go sniffing it. The fragrance will come through once all is dry.
Ingredients: Nitrocelluose, Ethyl Acetate, Butyl Acetate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Ethyl Alcohol, Triphenyl Phosphate, and can include micas, lakes, glitter, oxides, aluminum powder, and titanium dioxides.
We do everything we can to represent the color of the polish as it is, but all monitors are different. These are hand mixed, with love and obsession, in small batches, while we use a recipe small variations can occur from batch to batch. For glossy finish I always use a top coat.
I am in no way, shape or form affiliated or own any part Lizzo and her music, just a big ole fan.