Vibrant berry red squishy jelly, inspired by Noho Hank from the tv show Barry. Showing subtle green-orange shimmer, glowing blue flakes and purple to red to gold color shifting iridescent flakes. Shown with three coats and a glossy top.
Inspiration: Noho Hank in HBO television show Barry
Base: Berry red jelly
Shimmer: Green orange
Additives: iridescent color shifting flakes, fantasy flakes
Opaque: 2-3 coats depending on nail line
- 1000 Lives - tonka bean, jasmine, patchouli, vanilla
- Across The Universe - grapefruit, rhubarb, mint, lavender, rose, apple and vanilla
- Avasarala - elegant and delicious with mixture of berries, and vanilla champagne
- Boardwalk Carnival - Salty sea breeze, candy apples, kettle corn and saltwater taffy
- Cauldron Cake - Blends of creamy marshmallow and burnt sugar settle into cocoa vanilla and smokey firewood.
- Cranberry Woods - cranberry, red currant, cinnamon, green leaves, black currant, pine, fir and vanilla
- The Cuss Am I?! - fruity greens up top, with a heavy apple punch in the middle with a mixture of 3 types of apple, settles into a warm bourbon and a a touch of maple
- Eat Pie, Kill Demons- not your every day pie fragrance. Ripe banana and quince apple move to a delicious combination of pearberry and plantain leaves, with a pie crust, rummy base
- I’d Eat Peaches Everyday - mandarin, raspberry, coconut, peaches, plum, violet, fluffy marshmallow and smokey vanilla
- Lavender Lemonade - bergamot, lavender, cucumber, violet, lemon, sugar
- Salted coast - smooth and elegant blend of orchid and salty highlights
- Small Town Throw Down - time to lay it on thick with all my favorite things. This fragrance starts a big punch of tea and lemons and apples, before it takes the afternoon off with wafts of chamomile, mint and honeydew. Then before you know its time to tear it up with a looooot of rum
If you choose to get a scent please note this will now be a 9-free. In addition, wait until polish is dry before you go sniffing it. The fragrance will come through once all is dry.
Ingredients: Nitrocelluose, Ethyl Acetate, Butyl Acetate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Ethyl Alcohol, Triphenyl Phosphate, and can include micas, lakes, glitter, oxides, aluminum powder, and titanium dioxides.
These are hand mixed in small batches, while we use a recipe small variations can occur from batch to batch. For glossy finish I always use a top coat. I'm always available for any questions or concerns.
I am in no way, shape or form affiliated or own any part of the tv show Barry or HBO or any such thing, just a big ole fandom head.