A gorgeous teal shimmer polish, based on the Black Mirror episode, with a striking pink to copper, to green at extreme angles, shimmer. Goes on sheer but builds up nicely. Shown in three coats and a glossy top. Pictured in white, afternoon , indoor, and evening light.
Inspiration: Black Mirror episode, Nosedive
Base: Teal, Aqua blueish greenish
Highlight: pink to copper to green shimmer
Opaque: 3 coats
- 1000 Lives - tonka bean, jasmine, patchouli, vanilla
- Across The Universe - grapefruit, rhubarb, mint, lavender, rose, apple and vanilla
- Avasarala - elegant and delicious with mixture of berries, and vanilla champagne
- Boardwalk - Salty sea breeze, candy apples, kettle corn and saltwater taffy
- Covington - Madagascar vanilla, cedarwood, bourbon, musk, lemon, ***
- The Cuss Am I?! - apples, cinnamon, orange, bourbon, rum, butter, coconut, maple,
- Don't I Know You - grape, peach, plum, sparkling citrus, rose, musk
- Eat Pie, Kill Demons- not your every day pie fragrance. Ripe banana and quince apple move to a delicious combination of pearberry and plantain leaves, with a pie crust, rummy base
- I’d Eat Peaches Everyday - mandarin, raspberry, coconut, peaches, plum, violet, fluffy marshmallow and smokey vanilla
- Salted coast - smooth and elegant blend of orchid and salty highlights
- You're Mine - blueberries, lemon, cane sugar, butter, baked cookie, warm vanilla
See scent guide for inspirations and fragrance notes.
Every bottle is 15ml and comes 1-2 stainless steel balls for easy mixing and a flat brush for easy application.
If you choose to get a scent please note this will now be a 9-free. In addition, wait until polish is dry before you go sniffing it. The fragrance will come through once all is dry.
Ingredients: Nitrocelluose, Ethyl Acetate, Butyl Acetate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Ethyl Alcohol, Triphenyl Phosphate, and can include micas, lakes, glitter, oxides, aluminum powder, and titanium dioxides.
We do everything we can to represent the color of the polish as it is, but all monitors are different. These are hand mixed, with love and obsession, in small batches, while we use a recipe small variations can occur from batch to batch. For glossy finish I always use a top coat.