"I just want to have dinner with you, okay?!"
Villanelle has a way with words when she's holding a knife. This is a denim blue-ish-blurple jelly, with holographic pigment and flakes, silver and red micro glitters and colorshifting flakes that shift purple, pink, gold green.
Inspiration - Killing Eve
Base - bluey-purple, blurple
Additives - glitters, micro flakes, holo, iridescent flakes
Opaque - 2-3 coats
- Across The Universe - grapefruit, rhubarb, mint, lavender, rose, apple and vanilla
- Avasarala - elegant and delicious with mixture of berries, and vanilla champagne
- Boardwalk - Salty sea breeze, candy apples, kettle corn and saltwater taffy
- Covington - Madagascar vanilla, cedarwood, bourbon, musk, lemon, ***
- The Cuss Am I?! - apples, cinnamon, orange, bourbon, rum, butter, coconut, maple,
- Don't I Know You - grape, peach, plum, sparkling citrus, rose, musk
- Eat Pie, Kill Demons- not your every day pie fragrance. Ripe banana and quince apple move to a delicious combination of pearberry and plantain leaves, with a pie crust, rummy base
- I’d Eat Peaches Everyday - mandarin, raspberry, coconut, peaches, plum, violet, fluffy marshmallow and smokey vanilla
- Salted coast - smooth and elegant blend of orchid and salty highlights
- You're Mine - blueberries, lemon, cane sugar, butter, baked cookie, warm vanilla
See scent guide for inspirations and fragrance notes.
Every bottle is 15ml and comes 1-2 stainless steel balls for easy mixing and a flat brush for easy application.
If you choose to get a scent please note this will now be a 9-free. In addition, wait until polish is dry before you go sniffing it. The fragrance will come through once all is dry.
Ingredients: Nitrocelluose, Ethyl Acetate, Butyl Acetate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Ethyl Alcohol, Triphenyl Phosphate, and can include micas, lakes, glitter, oxides, aluminum powder, and titanium dioxides.
These are hand mixed in small batches, while we use a recipe small variations can occur from batch to batch. For glossy finish I always use a top coat. I'm always available for any questions or concerns.
I am in no way affiliated with Killing Eve, Codename Villanelle, Luke Jennings, BBC are literally anybody having anything to do with Killing Eve. Just a fan