Inspired by one of the greatest drops of all time, Missy Elliott's WTF (Where They From) is damn good beat. There was a ten year gap in her music career, and when she dropped this in 2015 it hit me hard. So worth the wait! As such she deserves a hot, shifty number inspired by its namesake. WTF is an ultra chameleon that shifts from blue to purple to pink to gold at extreme angles. Loaded with linear holo, she sparkles wildly indoors and out. No undies here, three thin coats and she pops madly. Shown here with a glossy top and in matte. Indoor light and outdoor.
Color Shifts: Primary - blue
Secondary - purple, fushchia
Tertiary - pink, gold
Undies: none shown
Opaque: 3 coats
- Avasarala - elegant and delicious with mixture of berries, champagne and vanilla
- Boardwalk Carnival - Salty sea breeze, candy apples, kettle corn and saltwater taffy
- Cauldron Cake - Blends of creamy marshmallow and burnt sugar settle into cocoa vanilla and smokey firewood.
- The Cuss Am I?! - fruity greens up top, with a heavy apple punch in the middle with a mixture of 3 types of apple, settles into a warm bourbon and a a touch of maple
- Eat Pie, Kill Demons- not your every day pie fragrance. Ripe banana and quince apple move to a delicious combination of pearberry and plantain leaves, with a pie crust, rummy base
- Salted coast fragrance - smooth and elegant blend of floral notes and salty highlights
- Small Town Throw Down - time to lay it on thick with all my favorite things. This fragrance starts a big punch of tea and lemons and apples, before it takes the afternoon off with wafts of chamomile, mint and honeydew. Then before you know its time to tear it up with a looooot of rum
See scent guide for inspirations and fragrance notes.
If you choose to get a scent please note this will now be a 9-free. In addition, wait until polish is dry before you go sniffing it. The fragrance will come through once all is dry.
Ingredients: Nitrocelluose, Ethyl Acetate, Butyl Acetate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Ethyl Alcohol, Triphenyl Phosphate, and can include micas, lakes, glitter, oxides, aluminum powder, and titanium dioxides.
These are hand mixed in small batches, while we use a recipe small variations can occur from batch to batch. For glossy finish I always use a top coat. I'm always available for any questions or concerns.
I am in no way, shape or form affiliated or own any part of Missy Elliott and her hotness or any such thing, just a big ole fandom head.