swatches by ghostly nails insta
"you're prancing upon them!"
It's hard being the baby. This polish was inspired by the baby Gemstone, Kelvin. A violet leaning purple, swimming with orange-gold microflakies and color shifting flakes that go from purple to red to gold. Shown in two coats, three coats, glossy and matte top coats.
Inspiration: The Rightgeous Gemstones/Kelvin
Additives: micro flakies, color shifting flakies
Opaque: 2-3 coats
- Across The Universe - grapefruit, rhubarb, mint, lavender, rose, apple and vanilla
- Avasarala - elegant and delicious with mixture of berries, and vanilla champagne
- Boardwalk Carnival - Salty sea breeze, candy apples, kettle corn and saltwater taffy
- Cauldron Cake - Blends of creamy marshmallow and burnt sugar settle into cocoa vanilla and smokey firewood.
- Cranberry Woods - cranberry, red currant, cinnamon, green leaves, black currant, pine, fir and vanilla
- The Cuss Am I?! - fruity greens up top, with a heavy apple punch in the middle with a mixture of 3 types of apple, settles into a warm bourbon and a a touch of maple
- Eat Pie, Kill Demons- not your every day pie fragrance. Ripe banana and quince apple move to a delicious combination of pearberry and plantain leaves, with a pie crust, rummy base
- I’d Eat Peaches Everyday - mandarin, raspberry, coconut, peaches, plum, violet, fluffy marshmallow and smokey vanilla
- Lavender Lemonade - bergamot, lavender, cucumber, violet, lemon, sugar
- Salted coast - smooth and elegant blend of orchid and salty highlights
- Small Town Throw Down - time to lay it on thick with all my favorite things. This fragrance starts a big punch of tea and lemons and apples, before it takes the afternoon off with wafts of chamomile, mint and honeydew. Then before you know its time to tear it up with a looooot of rum
If you choose to get a scent please note this will now be a 9-free. In addition, wait until polish is dry before you go sniffing it. The fragrance will come through once all is dry.
Ingredients: Nitrocelluose, Ethyl Acetate, Butyl Acetate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Ethyl Alcohol, Triphenyl Phosphate, and can include micas, lakes, glitter, oxides, aluminum powder, and titanium dioxides.
These are hand mixed in small batches, while we use a recipe small variations can occur from batch to batch. For glossy finish I always use a top coat. I'm always available for any questions or concerns.
I am in no way, shape or form affiliated or own any part of the HBO show The Righteous Gemstones.