Cranberry Butter Scrub
Cranberry Butter Scrub
A yummy cranberry butter blend (shea butter, jojoba and cranberry fruit) lip/cuticle scrub. Cranberry has one of the highest ORAC (oxygen radical absorption capacity, phew that’s a whole lotta words) ratings. Which is the fanciest way to say these little suckers know how to anti oxidate. Which means they’re helping to zap skin damaging free radicals and boosting collagen productions. Working with the cranberry is rosehip seed oil, which is know to also boost collagen production as well as brighten and moisturize! Available in a regular chapstick size .15 oz and a I’m gonna scrub my elbows size .5 oz. (Which is perfectly safe! Lips, cuticles, elbows, knees and toes! I don’t recommend your face though! The sugar crystals are might too big for your beautiful, but sensitive, face.)
Ingredients - cranberry butter, vitamin e, rosehip seed oil, flavor oil
Directions - with clean hands, twist tube so a little sugar scrub is pushed up, slide onto your finger and rub gently, but firmly, against your lips, rinse with water.
Flavor: Mellark Bakery - fluffy buttercream, fresh baked cake, Tahitian vanilla
Ingredients: Nitrocelluose, Ethyl Acetate, Butyl Acetate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Ethyl Alcohol, Triphenyl Phosphate, and can contain: Aluminum Powder, Mica, Iron Oxide, Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ultramarines, Red 6, Red 22, Red 30, Red 28, Red 34 , Red 7, Orange 5, Yellow 5, Yellow 11, Yellow 6, Yellow 10, Blue 1, Black 2, Violet 2 Ext , Titanium Dioxide, Synthetic Fluorophylogopite, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Polyurethane 33, Silver, Chromium, Magnesium Fluoride, Bismuth Oxychloride
Milky Base: Ethyl Acetate, Butyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Tributyle Citrate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Neopentyl Gylcol, Titanium Dioxide, Argan Oil
Quick Dry Top Coat: Ethyl Acetate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Butyl Acetate, Cellulose Acetate Butyrate, Acrylates Copolymer, Trimethyl Pentanyl Diisobutyrate, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Benzophenone-1, Etocrylene, Dimethicone, Violet 2.
Matte Top Coat: Ethyl Acetate, Butyl Acetate, SD Alcohol 40-B, Cellulose Acetate Butyrate, Acrylates Copolymer, Silica Silylate, Hydrated Silica & Polyethylene, Trimethyl Pentanyl Diisobutyrate, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Etocrylene.
Brew some recklessness - Bergamot, sparkling lemon, lime zest, crushed ice, vanilla, dry woods, tonka
Four Elephants & a Noble Turtle - Cassis, cotton candy, raspberries, candies violet, marshmallow musk
Shovels & Rope - Wild strawberries and daisies, tea rose, blonde woods, sugar, musk
You know that’s right - Pistachio, almond, vanilla bean
Stay strong, bitch - Red grapefruit, bergamot, Madagascar jasmine, mimosa
Well damn, BJ - Raspberry, guava, mint julep
I carried a watermelon - watermelon, lemon lime spring water, cane sugar
Mooncake - whipped cream, marshmallow, magnolia, sandlewood
Side pieces - mangoes, agave, lime juice, tequila, salt
Time for my shows - bite me (type), clean cotton
Two to Mango - mangoes, lemons, raspberries, whipped cream
Are You Thor, God of Hammers? – pumpkin milkshake, buttered pecan waffles
Cherry the Hatchet - cherry Slushie, salted lime margarita
Eat Pie, Kill Demons - banana pudding pie
Glorious Purpose - sugared peppermint, vanilla buttercream, musk
Guillermo Buillermo-Peach, Cherry Blossom, Red Apple, jasmine, white woods musk
Mooncakes - whipped cream, marshmallow, magnolia, warm sandlewood
Only Murders - apple cider, cinnamon donuts, musk, vanilla sugar, tonka
thats a serious wrap - fruit loops, sugared milk, pie crust
Sweet Salvation – aloe, agave , green leaves ,patchouli
What's a place like me, doing in a girl like this? - cotton candy, juicy berries, chocolate caramel pralines, and creamy vanilla
Wrong Side of the River - orange, lemon, pinapple, lime & raspberry, jasmine green, sandlewood, mossy
Shipping & Policies
Free Shipping & Discount codes:
- Only one discount code may used at a time
- Items already on sale will not be eligible for further discounts
- Free shipping will be done via the most affordable method
- Starting 8/1 the threshold for free shipping must be met in one order at least. Meaning at least one order will have to be $100 in products!
- Do to the nature of our products we can not allow returns or exchanges. However, if you have any issues do not hesitate to contact me so we can work it out for you.
- Everything we do here is hand mixed in small batches. We adhere to strict recipes but slight variations may occur from batch to batch
- Turn around time will be 5-15 business days, unless explicitly stated otherwise. This excludes pre-orders, customs, and mystery flash sales.
- If your polish bottle arrives broken please contact us ASAP with a picture so we can get a replacement out the door.
- we are not responsible for packages returned to use because of insufficient addresses. You will be invoiced for the new label to ship it back to you.
- We currently ship to US/Canada only
- Please be sure that your address is correct. We will not refund shipping charges on returned packages.
- International packages will take longer than expected. There will be no refunds for unscanned packages as they slowly move across the border. Expect to wait up to three months.