Nourishing cuticle rollers. Filled with amazing, natural oils that your skin will love.
Ingredients: avocado oil, calendula infused olive oil, Grapeseed oil, jojoba, rosehip seed oil, tocopherol (vitamin e)
Addititive options -
- Chill out - a calming mixture of essential oils
Lavender, Wintergreen, Frankincense, Lemongrass, Lemon, Orange, Cedarwood, and Patchouli Essential Oils. Aroma is floral and herbaceous.
- Bulk up - a super nail strengthening mixture of essential oils
Ingredients include: bergamot, Eucalyptus, and Rosemary Essential Oils. Aroma is citrus and woodsy
- 1000 Lives - tonka bean, jasmine, patchouli, vanilla
- Across The Universe - grapefruit, rhubarb, mint, lavender, rose, apple and vanilla
- Avasarala - elegant and delicious with mixture of berries, and vanilla champagne
- Boardwalk - Salty sea breeze, candy apples, kettle corn and saltwater taffy
- Covington - Madagascar vanilla, cedarwood, bourbon, musk, lemon
- The Cuss Am I?! - apples, cinnamon, orange, bourbon, rum, butter, coconut, maple,
- Don't I Know You - grape, peach, plum, sparkling citrus, rose, musk
- Eat Pie, Kill Demons- not your every day pie fragrance. Ripe banana and quince apple move to a delicious combination of pearberry and plantain leaves, with a pie crust, rummy base
- I’d Eat Peaches Everyday - mandarin, raspberry, coconut, peaches, plum, violet, fluffy marshmallow and smokey vanilla
- Salted coast - smooth and elegant blend of orchid and salty highlights
- You're Mine - blueberries, lemon, cane sugar, butter, baked cookie, warm vanilla
See scent guide for inspirations and fragrance notes.