I’m Fine, Thank You
I’m Fine, Thank You
Like Margot Tenenbaum would let anybody know she wasn’t fine. Inspired by The Royal Tenenbaums, Margot in particular, this is a buttery minty, aqua-y crelly filled with various hex and shred matte glitters in pink, black, white yellow and blue. Shown in two coats and a glossy top.
Inspiration: Margot Tenenbaum of the Royal Tenenbaums
Base: pastel green blue crelly
Additives: various hex and shred matte glitter
Opacity: 2 coats
- Across The Universe - grapefruit, rhubarb, mint, lavender, rose, apple and vanilla
- Avasarala - elegant and delicious with mixture of berries, and vanilla champagne
- Boardwalk Carnival - Salty sea breeze, candy apples, kettle corn and saltwater taffy
- Cauldron Cake - Blends of creamy marshmallow and burnt sugar settle into cocoa vanilla and smokey firewood.
- Cranberry Woods - cranberry, red currant, cinnamon, green leaves, black currant, pine, fir and vanilla
- The Cuss Am I?! - fruity greens up top, with a heavy apple punch in the middle with a mixture of 3 types of apple, settles into a warm bourbon and a a touch of maple
- Eat Pie, Kill Demons- not your every day pie fragrance. Ripe banana and quince apple move to a delicious combination of pearberry and plantain leaves, with a pie crust, rummy base
- I’d Eat Peaches Everyday - mandarin, raspberry, coconut, peaches, plum, violet, fluffy marshmallow and smokey vanilla
- Lavender Lemonade - bergamot, lavender, cucumber, violet, lemon, sugar
- Salted coast - smooth and elegant blend of orchid and salty highlights
- Small Town Throw Down - time to lay it on thick with all my favorite things. This fragrance starts a big punch of tea and lemons and apples, before it takes the afternoon off with wafts of chamomile, mint and honeydew. Then before you know its time to tear it up with a looooot of rum
Every bottle is 15ml and comes 1-2 stainless steel balls for easy mixing and a flat brush for easy application.
If you choose to get a scent please note this will now be a 9-free. In addition, wait until polish is dry before you go sniffing it. The fragrance will come through once all is dry.
Ingredients: Nitrocelluose, Ethyl Acetate, Butyl Acetate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Ethyl Alcohol, Triphenyl Phosphate, and can include micas, lakes, glitter, oxides, aluminum powder, and titanium dioxides.
We do everything we can to represent the color of the polish as it is, but all monitors are different. These are hand mixed, with love and obsession, in small batches, while we use a recipe small variations can occur from batch to batch. For glossy finish I always use a top coat.
I am in no way, shape or form affiliated or own any part of The Royal Tenenbaums, its characters or Wes Anderson or anything remotely related to those those things, just a big ole fandom head.